WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VIRGIN HAIR AND RAW HAIR?
- Virgin Hair is collected from one donor; however, the curl and wave textures are steamed process. Steam process is the most safest way to achieve the desired wave or curl look without chemically altering the hair and damaging its cuticles. When cuticles are damaged, hair becomes rough and dry making it more prone to tangling. Our Brazilian Hair is a natural medium luster.
- Raw Hair is truly unprocessed hair. Raw Hair will vary in color from 1B-2. Our Vietnamese Raw Hair is a coarser texture that is low to medium luster.
CAN THE HAIR BE COLORED?
- Yes, our hair is 100% virgin hair. So the hair can be colored but we do recommend that it is done professionally.
HOW MANY BUNDLES DO YOU NEED FOR A FULL HEAD?
- We recommend 3 bundles when achieving a look with minimum leave out, closure, or frontal. Lengths 24” or longer, we recommend 4 bundles for a fuller look and for those who want extreme fullness, 5 bundles.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I PURCHASE?
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRONTAL AND CLOSURE?
- Our frontal sizes are 13 x 4 and 13 x 6. Both sizes cover from ear to ear, but the 13 x 6 gives more depth when parting.
- Our closure sizes are 4 x 4 and 5 x 5. The 4 x 4 closure is the standard size for closure install, but 5 x 5 closure provides wider parting space.
- To avoid matting and tangling, never sleep on wet hair. For best results, it is recommended to sleep with a satin bonnet.
DOES YOUR HAIR SHED?
- All weft hair will experience minimum shedding. The amount of minimum shedding shouldn’t affect the density of the hair.
HOW SHOULD I WEAR MY HAIR UNDER MY WIG?
- The foundation under your wig is key to a flawless wig install. Small flat braids is the best option for a flat flawless install. The best braid design is straight backs.
- If your hair is too short to braid, you can slick your hair down to apply your wig cap. You can use eco-styling gel, freeze spray, etc.
SHOULD I PURCHASE A BEGINNERS GIRLFRIEND WIG OR AN INTERMEDIATE GIRLFRIEND WIG?
- If this is your first experience wearing a wig, then our beginner girlfriend wig is the perfect option. Closure wigs are low maintenance, making them beginner friendly and affordable.
- If you have experience with wearing wigs and want versatility, then our intermediate wig is the perfect option. Frontal wigs provide lace from ear to ear allowing you to have the options of having side-part, middle-part, ponytails, and up-dos.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP MY ORDER?
Hair orders require a processing time of up to 5 business days and up to an additional 3-5 business days for shipping via USPS. Delays can occur due to bad weather, incorrect addresses, and delays in customs clearance which are uncontrollable.
Please Note: All customized orders (Envied Ponytails, Girlfriends Wig Collection, and Clip-Ins) require a processing time of up to 7-10 business days and up to an additional 3-5 business days for shipping via USPS.