WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VIRGIN HAIR AND RAW HAIR?
- Virgin Hair is collected from one donor; however, the curl and wave textures are steamed process. Steam process is the most safest way to achieve the desired wave or curl look without chemically altering the hair and damaging its cuticles. When cuticles are damaged, hair becomes rough and dry making it more prone to tangling. Our Brazilian Hair is a natural medium luster.
- Raw Hair is truly unprocessed hair. Raw Hair will vary in color from 1B-2. Our Vietnamese Raw Hair is a coarser texture that is low to medium luster.
CAN THE HAIR BE COLORED?
- Yes, our hair is 100% virgin hair. So the hair can be colored but we do recommend that it is done professionally.
HOW MANY BUNDLES DO YOU NEED FOR A FULL HEAD?
- We recommend 3 bundles when achieving a look with minimum leave out, closure, or frontal. Lengths 24” or longer, we recommend 4 bundles for a fuller look and for those who want extreme fullness, 5 bundles.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I PURCHASE?
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 4x4 and 5x5 CLOSUREs?
- Our closure sizes are 4 x 4 and 5 x 5. The 4 x 4 closure is the standard size for closure install, but 5 x 5 closure provides wider parting space.
- To avoid matting and tangling, never sleep on wet hair. For best results, it is recommended to sleep with a satin bonnet.
DOES YOUR HAIR SHED?
- All weft hair will experience minimum shedding. The amount of minimum shedding shouldn’t affect the density of the hair.
REFUND POLICY (ALL SALES ARE FINAL)
All sales are final.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP MY ORDER?
Hair orders require a processing time of up to 5 business days and up to an additional 3-5 business days for shipping via USPS. Delays can occur due to bad weather, incorrect addresses, and delays in customs clearance which are uncontrollable.
Please Note: All customized orders (Envied Ponytails and Clip-Ins) require a processing time of up to 7-10 business days and up to an additional 3-5 business days for shipping via USPS.