Hair Care Tips
Some common hair care tips for all textures
- Always co-wash the hair when you receive it
- Comb or brush hair starting at the bottom using wide tooth comb
- Limit the amount of products used to avoid build up.
- Use serum to bring silkiness without weighing hair down.
- Condition hair with moisturizing conditioner.
- Wrap hair in a silk scarf or bonnet laying down.
- Wash hair with sulfate-free shampoo.
Tip: To make sure your shampoo is sulfate-free, look at the ingredients on the shampoo bottle. Any ingredients with sulfate in it is not sulfate-free.